Who are we?
REPCI (Inter-Institutional Christian Repository) is a dream that was born in 2010 in the heart of Mr. Josué Fernández, Overseas Council Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean. It later became part of a project lead by the library of the University Foundation Biblical Seminary of Colombia and headed by the librarian Astrid Martínez.
In 2011, Mariel Deluca Voth and a group of Argentine librarians, worked on a similar project and by agreement between the parties, it was decided to consolidate the two projects in order to give it a global reach
In August 2013 the project was presented to rectors and academic coordinators of theological institutions of Latin America and the Caribbean within the framework of the Institute for Excellence lead by Overseas Council and held in Quito, Ecuador.
REPCI (Inter-Institutional Christian Repository) houses original academic theological resources investigative in nature. It is configured as an open access tool (with different access levels) to support the research and/or educational purposes of Christian institutions or individuals; it provides visibility to Latin American and Caribbean intellectual production.
By 2020, become a recognized theological repository, an information resource leader that provides high value academic content and serves as a benchmark for Christian institutions of Latin America and the Caribbean and the rest of the world.
To create a theological open access (with different access levels) Digital Repository theological to recover, evaluate, use and share intellectual resources produced in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Recognize and give visibility to the theological work produced in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Facilitate access to information.
- Accelerate the process of dissemination of intellectual production.
- Contribute to the quality of education across Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Preserve the intellectual property of Latin America and the Caribbean Christian thought.
- Work collaboratively within a framework of common policies and measures for managing academic information.
- Management Team: REPCI committee
- Repository Manager: FUSBC (University Foundation Biblical Seminary of Colombia)
- Member institutions
- Others (Staff assigned by each institution)